The trio is back together with Dusty rejoining Eric and Erin for another round of SportsCar America. The team is joined by Factory Porsche driver, Patrick Long, as he shares his experiences in Porsches from his early years all the way through this year’s championship bid with Wright Motorsports in the Pirelli World Challenge and Luftgekühlt.
In this Episode
- sportscar365: Abril Joins Bentley Team Absolute for SprintX Races
- sportscar365: Riberas, Molina Named Ferrari Factory Drivers
- Dr. Preston Calvert Joins PWC as Medical Advisor
- Kevin Anderson Back in TCA with Toyota Power
- MotorCrush: iOS App Store, Google Play Store
- To Indy with Mike Shank & Long Beach Review
- Pirelli North East Club Championship
- RACER: IMSA buoyed by strong Long Beach TV ratings
- NEW AUDI R8 LMS GT4
More about Patrick Long
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,