Dusty and Erin are two wide for this week’s SportsCar America, and there’s plenty going on. While the IMSA Prototype Challenge and Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge USA field battled it out at Barber Motorsports Park for the first time, a variety of driver and team announcements were released for the upcoming Pirelli World Challenge weekend at Virginia International Raceway. We’re expecting up to 110 cars for the first headlining weekend for the series, including the first rounds for Touring Car and Sprint X. Andrew Rains jumps on to share how he’s prepared for the Touring Car season opener.
In this Episode
- PROTOTYPE CHALLENGE BARBER MOTORSPORTS PARK FRIDAY NOTEBOOK
- PROTOTYPE CHALLENGE BARBER MOTORSPORTS PARK SATURDAY NOTEBOOK
- Audi Announces PWC Contingency Program
- WEATHERTECH NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS RETURNS TO CHATEAU ÉLAN WINERY & RESORT
- IMSA PRODUCTIONS RECOGNIZED FOR EXCELLENCE WITH FIVE TELLY AWARDS
- LONE STAR RACING TO DEBUT NO. 80 ACS MANUFACTURING MERCEDES-AMG GT3 AT CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS
- sportscar365: Henzler to Join Porsche at COTA Ahead of Bruni Arrival
The Weekend Ahead
More about Andrew Rains and Rains Racing
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,