After the Pirelli World Challenge SprintX season opener, Eric, Erin and Dusty try to sort through all the major action coming out of Virginia International Raceway. Race winners and driver of the CRP Racing DeVilbiss Mercedes AMG GT3, Ryan Dalziel and Daniel Morad, call in to discuss the weekend. We cover everything from the SprintX format to the controversial finish of Race 1 and everything in between. A run through of the latest sports car racing news is followed by a preview for the Advanced Auto Parts SportsCar Showdown at the Circuit of the Americas.
In this Episode
- Italians Mancinelli, Montermini Take Ferrari to SprintX Win in Wild Season Opener
- Mercedes Duo of Dalziel, Morad Claim Sunday’s SprintX Race
- IMSA EXPANDS INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION REACH THROUGH NEW PARTNERSHIPS
- IMSA COMMUNITY MOURNS LOSS OF HOLLY C. JOB
- RACER: Gidley makes first start in three years – and podiums
The Weekend Ahead
- 40-CAR IMSA WEATHERTECH SPORTSCAR CHAMPIONSHIP FIELD SET FOR CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS NEXT WEEK
- Advanced Auto Parts SportsCar Showdown Entry List
- COTA 120 Entry List
More about CRP Racing, Daniel Morad and Ryan Dalziel
- CompetitionRaceParts.com – @GoCRPRacing
- DanielMorad.com – @DanielMorad
- Facebook.com/RyanDalzielOfficialPage @Ryan_Dalziel
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,