It’s another fun SportsCar America as C360R’s Paul Holton joins Eric and Dusty to discuss his Pirelli World Challenge and IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge wins over the past two weeks. Holton has driven a wide variety of machinery despite a short career and has seen much success with C360R. Erin jumps on to help the guys work through the action from Circuit of the Americas for the Advanced Auto Parts SportsCar Showdown.
In this Episode
- WTR’s Psychobilly Cadillac Continues IMSA Dominance at COTA
- MCLAREN, PLUMB MAKE CONTINENTAL TIRE CHALLENGE HISTORY WITH COTA WIN
- HOLTON AND PLUMB COMBINE TO GIVE MCLAREN 570S GT4 FIRST NORTH AMERICAN WIN
- Sportscar365: PWC Exploring Extended Sprint Races for 2018
More about C360R and Paul Holton
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,