It’s a two-wide episode as Dusty and Erin break down all the wild action from Canadian Tire Motorsports Park for the Pirelli World Challenge. Jade Buford jumps on to discuss his success with Racers Edge Motorsports and the SIN R1 GT4 before a brief look ahead at the World Challenge Lime Rock Park round.
In this Episode:
- Taylor, Cooper Dupe the Field to take SprintX Win
- Buford Captures CTMP with SIN R1
- Buford Sweeps GTS Class; Aschenbach Collects Podiums; Kurtz Captures Am Class
- Filippi Scores First PWC TC Win in the Wet; O’Gorman, Pipal Also Victorious
- Holton Wins Race-Shortened TC Round 3
- GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing Adds Wolf Henzler to SprintX Line-Up
- Firefighters could boycott Detroit Grand Prix after 2015 accident ended man’s career
- ANOTHER STRONG IMSA CONTINGENT SET FOR 24 HOURS OF LE MANS
- Sportscar365: Ford to Confirm Bourdais Sub for 24H Le Mans “In the Days Ahead”
- Lime Rock Park PWC Schedule
More about Jade Buford and Racers Edge Motorsports
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,