We’ve finally got the band back together to preview the great weekend ahead for the Pirelli World Challenge Grand Prix of Road America, Rounds 4 and 5 of the PWC GT Sprint series. TC joins GTS for the weekend as well, but not before Eric, Erin and Dusty break down some IMSA-related results from Le Mans and some headlines for the week.
In this Episode:
- Richard Petty Motorsports secures road course ringer in No. 43 for Sonoma
- Sportscar365: ACO to Launch LMP3 World League in 2018
- Sportscar365: Pla Joins PR1/Mathiasen for Watkins Glen
- PWC Road America Entry List
- PWC Road America Schedule
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,