This week’s SportsCar America is jammed pack with exclusives and the latest stories from the world of North American sports car racing. First, Ed Brown, CEO of Tequila Patron and part owner/driver for IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship team Tequila Patron ESM joins the show to discuss the recent announcement of his prototype racing retirement – he even gives us a couple of hints at where and what he could be racing next year! After a quick review of the Pirelli World Challenge Grand Prix of Road America, Porsche factory driver Patrick Long discusses his big win and great points-capturing weekend at America’s national park of speed. And there’s even time for a headline!
In this Episode:
- Tequila Patrón ESM’s Ed Brown to Retire from Prototype Racing
- ED BROWN’S GREATEST HITS: FIVE PROTOTYPE RACING HIGHLIGHTS FOR TEQUILA PATRÓN ESM
- Sportscar365: Risi “Fully Intends” to Return This Year Despite Hiatus
- IMSA CARS TO FEATURE PATRIOTIC LIVERIES AT WATKINS GLEN
- Fong Captures First GT Sprint Race at Road America
- Long Takes Third win of Season at Road America
- James Drives Panoz to Wire-to-Wire Victory in GTS
- James Sweeps GTS and Becomes Fifth GTS Double Winner this Season
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,