This week’s SportsCar America features input from four different drivers as we prepare for the Mobil 1 SportsCar Grand Prix at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park just one week after the Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen with the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge. Ian James joins to discuss his win for Team Panoz Racing at Road America in the Pirelli World Challenge ahead of Mat Pombo and Derek Jones jumping on after winning in the Continental Tire Challenge at Watkins Glen. Also some big news with Volt Racing’s Chris Hall.
In this Episode:
- BARBOSA, FITTIPALDI, ALBUQUERQUE WIN SIXTH STRAIGHT FOR CADILLAC IN WILD WATKINS GLEN RACE
- BMW RETURNS TO WEATHERTECH CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY LANE AT WATKINS GLEN
- FORD MUSTANG WINS THRILLING CONTINENTAL TIRE 120 AT WATKINS GLEN WITH MARTIN, ROUSH
- Sportscar365: Visit Florida Racing Eyeing Switch to DPi in 2018
- Volt Racing Debut Ford Mustang GT4
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,