Coming up on Episode 23 we have a skeleton crew of Cole and Dan running a holiday Happy Hour show for you. We’ll find out what they’re sippin’ on, hear about a lesser known event across the pond on some bloke’s front lawn, a new wunder-kar from Weissach, and talk about the last of the V8s. And to wash it all down the guys chat about what things got them into cars and finally reveal the most questionable mods inflicted on thier cars.
In this Episode:
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NASCAR drivers making out
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS offical specs
- Road & Track: The 12 cars and SUVs you can by with a NA V8
- What got you into cars?
- Questionable mods you have done to your rides.
The Burnouts are:
- Dusty Michael: Dusty.The.Wind
- Dan Sabol: @DatBlue10FS YouTube.com/DanSabol
- Cole Lunde: @VeeArrSix
- Sumanth Chintamani: Instagram.com/crazysunami
- Tom Grimes: Instagram.com/stigsredneckcousin
- Leave a voicemail at (317)969-7547
Music: Off the Vinyl (Seriously, go check them out!)
Featured : Chevrolet, Porsche, Glickenhaus