The Danimal and Coal-Roller themselves come back for another round of automotive news and discussion for a live YouTube-recorded version of the Burnouts. It’s a fun time, things are talked about and you can catch the next live taping at our YouTube channel.
In this Episode:
- Road & Track: Every Volvo Launched From 2019 Will Be Electrified
- Road & Track: Musk Says First Production-Spec Model 3 Will Be Built on Friday
- The Verge: Faraday Future abandons plan to build $1 billion electric car factory in Nevada amid cash woes
- Road & Track: This Ohio Ford Dealer Will Sell You a 10-Second Mustang for $60,000
- Road & Track: How the Hell Is the Aston Martin Valkyrie a Road-Legal Car?
The Burnouts are:
- Dusty Michael: Dusty.The.Wind
- Dan Sabol: @DatBlue10FS YouTube.com/DanSabol
- Cole Lunde: @VeeArrSix
- Sumanth Chintamani: Instagram.com/crazysunami
- Tom Grimes: Instagram.com/stigsredneckcousin
- Leave a voicemail at (317)969-7547
Music: Off the Vinyl (Seriously, go check them out!)
Featured : Chevrolet, Porsche, Glickenhaus