After an exciting two weeks in a MINI and Prototype Challenge machine, James Vance joins the show to help Erin and Dusty digest all the IMSA action from North of the border. We take a look back at all the news from last week before taking a look ahead at Lime Rock Park.
In this Episode:
- Acura, Team Penske Announce Prototype Effort
- Lando Norris to join United Autosports for Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona
- JAS Motorsport to introduce new Honda Civic Type R TCR in 2018
- Sportscar365: Long to Join Morad in Alegra Porsche for Lime Rock
- Sportscar365: TRG Set for IMSA Return with Aston Martins at Lime Rock
- Sportscar365: Sweedler, Bell Add Lime Rock to AJR Audi GTD Effort
- Sportscar365: TeamTGM to Skip Lime Rock Due to Giovanis Injury
- IMSA Northeast Grand Prix at Lime Rock Park
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,