Dusty, Eric and Erin return for all the IMSA action this past weekend at Road America, the Continental Tire Road Race Showcase. We talk to Tequila Patron ESM’s Pipo Derani after their big WeatherTech Championship win as well as Jack Roush Jr and Dean Martin after winning the Road America 12o for the Continental Tire Challenge.
In this Episode:
- ESM Takes First NISMO DPi Win at Road America
- Ford, BMW Victorious At Road America
- KohR Motorsports Wins Rain-Shortened Road America 120
- Mazda Records Second Straight 1-2 Sweep in Street Tuner
- Sportscar365: LAP Motorsports Spearheading MINI TCR Project
- Sportscar365: Porsche Confirms 911 RSR Customer Program, Increased GT Focus
- Risi Competizione Returns to 2017 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship at VIR
- RACER: Gidley, TKO Motorsports to test PWC waters at Utah
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,