Dusty, Erin and Eric take a look ahead at the Micheline GT Challenge at Virginia International Raceway but not before catching up with a true hero of the sport. After a three-year road to recover from a horrendous crash at Daytona, Memo Gidley joins the show to discuss his recent announcement to return to sports car competition.
In this Episode:
- Team Penske Debuts Acura ARX-05
- Memo Gidley to Return to Racetrack at PWC Sonoma GT Races
- Porsche announces Rennsport Reunion VI to be held September 2018
- Sportscar365: Riley Targeting Expansion to CTSC With Mercedes-AMG GT4
- MICHELIN GT CHALLENGE AT VIRGINIA INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY TO FEATURE 25 WORLD-CLASS GT RACE CARS FROM IMSA WEATHERTECH SPORTSCAR CHAMPIONSHIP
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,