Trans Am TA2 Mustang driver, Tony Buffomante joins the show to discuss how the series has been making great strides in recent years. To no one’s surprise, it revolves around money – and Trans Am is creating a way for the best racing for fans while keeping budgets manageable for race teams. Eric, Dusty and Erin also discuss some of the latest IMSA twitter spats on our new segment #HerdOnSCA. All that and a bag o’ news as well!
In this Episode:
- ACURA ARX-05 COMPLETES SUCCESSFUL FIRST NORTH AMERICAN TEST
- Sportscar365: Mazda “Continuing to Pursue” TCR Project
- 2018 IMSA PROTOTYPE CHALLENGE PRESENTED BY MAZDA TO FEATURE ENDURANCE RACING FORMAT; SIX-EVENT SEASON TO OPEN AT ROAR BEFORE ROLEX 24 AT DAYTONA
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
- Check out #HerdOnSCA on Twitter
SportsCar America is a bi-weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,