This week’s its Erin and Dusty holding down the fort while Eric is away. The heat of Texas is the review topic of the week with the Pirelli World Challenge SprintX finale from Circuit of the Americas. Jeroen Mul also jumps on to discuss his stellar rookie season in the Change Racing Lamborghini Huracan.
In this Episode:
- Sportscar365: ACO Open to Common DPi/LMP1 Platform for New 2020 Regs
- Dailysportscar: Unpicking The FIA WEC Announcements
- Dailysportscar: Performance Tech Set To Join IMSA P2 Ranks In 2018
SportsCar America covers the latest in North American sports car racing for Slipstream Network. Follow the hosts below.
- Call us and Leave a Voicemail: (317)969-7547
- Check out #HerdOnSCA on Twitter
SportsCar America is a weekly North American sports car show written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network, published every other Wednesday. Slipstream Network – Motorsport in SIGHT|SOUND|STORY. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com.
Music: City of Murals,